вівторок, 13 липня 2010 р.

Stunticons Concept Art








The new photos from the set of Transformers 3, featuring the armored NASCAR vehicles a.k.a. STUNTICONS are awesome! At one of the forums on TFW2005 most fans say that only Decepticon Drag Strip is missing at the set. It would be very interesting to see a concept of a fully armored F1 racing-car in the city!!! At first I made a few pencil sketches to see what adjustments might be needed to create an armored Stunticon concept. Then I looked up a few interesting details for the weapons & armoring, like a mine-sweeper at front. Finally I've put a huge jet-engine at the back to resemble the other Stunticons.

All this has inspired me to do my own Stunticon concept art & later maybe I'll make a battle scene between Menasor & Superion.

So far I have an idea for two characters. I'll inform you about the progress in the following update!!!

[UPDATE 17:45 Aug 3 2010]:

Since the armed-to-the-teeth vehicles ARE NOT STUNTICONS, I'll make my own version of weapon-armed cars as Stunticons with mostly G1 color-scheme & a resemblance to the Wreckers in TF3!!!

[UPDATE 10:35 Jan 9 2011]:

I have started work on a concept for Motormaster!!! His vehicle mode will be the same as Optimus Prime - a Peterbilt 379 truck...

So far I have an idea for his transformation sequence...

This work will be featured at my friend's contest... I hope I win!!!

[UPDATE 22:42 Jan 28 2011]:

Finished the basic sketch!!! I hope, I didn't overdo it with the details...

The main idea is that he has very tough & massive armor, that gives an illusion that Motormaster isn't that fast, but in reality his mass is equally matched with advanced strength & speed...

[UPDATE 16:03 Feb 03 2011]:

I have finished a low-detail robot-mode sketch of Drag Strip...

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар