понеділок, 12 липня 2010 р.

Transformers concept art - COMBINERS(part#1)





I am starting a new line of concepts, based on the 2007-2009 Transformers movie robot design & the original characters from G1 series, R.I.D. , TFA & comic-books. The first topic for my new concept art series is "Autobot-Combiner SUPERION" This character originally appeared in the G1 series of Transformers "The Key to Vector Sigma - part 2" - in order to stop the evil Decepticons & their new weapon - the giant robot-combiner MENASOR, the heroic Autobots build a team of flying battle-machines called the AERIALBOTS: Silverbolt, Air-Raid, Sling-shot, Fireflight & Skydive. Each with his unique abilities & weaponry, together they form the ultimate Autobot warrior - Superion, designed for massive battles & sky-combat. Personally I like this character very much, that is why I'm starting my first Transformers movie universe concept art with this awesome flying machine.

I'm going to make five unique concept arts for each of the Aerialbots & then I'll make the ultimate combiner-concept of Superion.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар